Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Blog

I decided to make a new blog since i forgotten da password of my previous blog . Yesterday i went to Sunway Lagoon with Aleena , Pui yi , Trixie , Shum , Richard , Ian , Leon ,Min Yan , Li-tjen . Well it was fun but its cost us RM 40 . the drinks n food at Sunway Lagoon So fucking Expensive they overcharge it like for example A Coke will normally cost like 1.50 outside but in Sunway its cost Rm 3 . Oh well at least had Fun Sunway i guess . Now I guess goanna tell u about event that happen these past weeks . Some Fucker in School in stole my roland cube 30 . n School CCTV is fucking retarded it is so fucking blur cant see person face . Well i my Class got for band we got 5th at least we got in . We gotta change song for sure . I goanna try my best to win best guitarist for paramount championship. Its one of my goals this year . One more goal is to become a better Guitarist .

These are da song ive been listening these past few day
1. Cematary Gates - Pantera
2. Glasgow Kiss - John Pettruci
3. Inspiration on demand - Shadows Fall
4. Anna Molly - Incubus
5. A Ceratain Shade of Green - Incubus

Happy Birthday Pui Yi :D

No comments: